• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Liuth

Liuth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:54 AM

What do you think of the game? It's become a habit for me to play it every night after I finish work & my favourite part of the game is the character customisation. However, I've found that I don't like the missions where you have to win several duels in a row because of how uncertain the outcome of battles are. I once completed 19 battles before the weakest opponent I chose wiped out my winning streak. 

I'm also not 100% familiar with the symbols that can appear in your profile picture, is there an official list of names for them? 

• SindyXtreme likes this

#2 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 16 January 2017 - 04:53 AM

I don't know what the symbols are either so an answer to that would really help.

I'm a daily player with the exception of weekends and even then I log in at least twice on weekends.

Love the game and totally hooked but I would like to see more hair styles and colours as well as different eyes and lips etc.

The option to change your character name at least once would be great.

And as I've mentioned in a previous post a change of scenery in rooms would be really awesome.

The main one for our characters I mean.

It would be good to see some of these ideas addressed.

Thanks.

Edited by SindyXtreme, 16 January 2017 - 04:57 AM.

• Zed12 and Gigi71 like this

zvQS8q5.png

#3 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • World:UK2
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:55 AM

Liuth,

Did you mean these icons under your star's stats?

ynJA5IJ.png

If you did, these are the SPECIAL REFINEMENTS associated with your gear.  If you didn't mean these, can you be more specific?

• There are 18 different Special Refinements of which you can have a maximum of 9 Specials at one time.  There are also 4 different Basic Skill refinements, but basic refinements do not generate their own icon under your stats when in play.

• You can attach refinements to your gear (all but missiles can have them) by dragging (and releasing) the item to Misty's Atelier (the red-orange tool-box icon) found on the S-Shop page.

Be a refining super-star...   (stars)

-TB (flower)

• Yibbies likes this

#4 LovelyLisa

LovelyLisa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUK
  • World:UK1
  • Character:LovelyLisa

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:37 AM

So far I'm having a great time with the game, though I wish the forums were a bit more active.

• Gigi71 likes this

#5 leatherheather77

leatherheather77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:35 AM

I would very much like to see an option to play full screen. I find it frustrating that i have to scroll up and down on the device i play on. I enjoy the risque theme and the graphics and art work are beautiful to look at.  

• Becky Lynch likes this

#6 Gigi71

Gigi71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 14:48 PM

I agree Lisa. The forums seem to have been somewhat quiet as of late. I personally enjoy the differences of ideas and opinions. Not to mention the advice and help I have gotten.
  • Becky Lynch likes this

#7 Mynx

Mynx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:Mynx
  • Studio:Eintracht

Posted 18 January 2017 - 17:00 PM

I've never played a game on facebook as long as I have been playing this. It's cute and fun. Since I'm home most of the time, it's what I like to play to pass the time. I just wish it wasn't so hardcore competitive. I'm not able to buy a lot of diamonds so frequently like most people to do the things I really want. 

• Zed12 likes this

#8 Liuth

Liuth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:41 AM

Liuth,

Did you mean these icons under your star's stats?

ynJA5IJ.png

I was talking about the list of different sexualities that you can display in your avatar photo, I know what the refinement symbols are. 

#9 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 19 January 2017 - 21:21 PM

I'm also not 100% familiar with the symbols that can appear in your profile picture, is there an official list of names for them? 

I was talking about the list of different sexualities that you can display in your avatar photo, I know what the refinement symbols are. 

Ah, that is what you meant by symbols in your profile picture.  The devs added  22 new items in the PHOTO section in May 2016.  I think these new symbols were a part of that.

• I agree, they don't appear to be defined anywhere.  Maybe the devs can answer this one for us.
  • For now, I had to look them up.  This graphic only partially helps in defining some of those icons.

• Some of these symbols below are similar and slightly redundant, apologies;

CAaKa3f.png

One of the missing icons (not amongst these 16), is the double-bladed axe also known as a labrys.

The labyrs is an archaic symbol that has been called upon to represent several different groups and meanings dating as far back as 2,000 BC, but more importantly (as it relates to this discussion) it was adopted in the 1970's as both a lesbian and feminist symbol to denote female strength and self-sufficiency.  I cannot vouch for its mass-culture appeal and popularity today...

... but the labrys (two-sided axe) currently exists as an icon option for your BBE star's photo if you choose to use it.  (smug)

-TB  (flower)

• Cheyenne, Liuth and Zed12 like this

#10 Liuth

Liuth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:09 AM

Now the symbols make a lot more sense to me. 

Edited by Liuth, 21 January 2017 - 03:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users