• LocationBelgium
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 12 December 2016 - 20:20 PM

Disclaimer:

I thought the following would've been mentioned here before,

but so far I haven't found a specific thread for it. So if this has

already been posted/suggested/denied anyway: sorry in advance.

I think that after the Sunday night reset, when the Big Bang Awards are closed off, there should be some kind of a lingering viewable scoreboard of how that finished BBA went down. It could be simple: a top 10 of the highest ranked films and stars (that's us) of the passed week. It could also be more elaborate: both a general top 10 ànd an overview of the best 10 films and stars (that's us again) within the studio you're part of... Perhaps a fun extra would even be a mention of the number of votes, cast on those top films.

The way the system works now, you only get to see your own personal result. Until you click it away.

And when you get a nice ranking in the BBAs, no-one even knows about it unless you say so yourself.

That seems like a missed opportunity in inciting some welcome "game pride" in players ànd studios.

• Becky Lynch and Yibbies like this

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 12 December 2016 - 20:54 PM

Thank you for the suggestion. I will be sure to pass it along. :)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#3 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 12 December 2016 - 21:02 PM

A similar thread was posted about lingering on the leaderboard for Weekly Temple results post final here a couple days ago.

Both suggestions have merit.  I second them.  Not sure why you want to limit just the Top 10; it would benefit everyone to see the whole list as it was.  It doesn't have to be 24 hours as was suggested in the other posting.  I would also suggest to leave up the previous week's results for a week.  So you would have a "current" live leaderboard, and a static "last week's" result leaderboard.

Conventions would be nice to have this too, but maybe have the last 3 noted  There is no convention results leaderboard, only immediate results of the two winners if that.

-TB (flower)

• Becky Lynch and Yibbies like this

#4 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 12 December 2016 - 21:23 PM

I combined them into one and sent them along.....of course making sure to say we'd love to have posted results for each contest available. :)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users