• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:DildoKing
  • Studio:Erotic Dreams

Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:33 PM

I see now the first convention since this week's task started.. and it's in Beverly Humps.

I think this is really unfair towards the lower ranked members. If you want to give an equal opportunity, all conventions during this task should be held in Telleville.

There is already a gap between highly active studios and others... I don't think it's wise to add this much disadvantage.

I agree with you Shantsu. I think the point of these special events is to engage ALL players, even low ranked players and smaller studios. Shouldn't the purpose of these events be to make the game MORE enjoyable for everyone to encourage MORE gameplay. As I see it, this will only discourage players from participating if they feel they have no realistic way to win.

If conventions are going to be used in the Temple event again in the future, my suggestion is that they be held more than once per day.

• Blackcat likes this

f0A0Ck5.png

#22 DildoKing

DildoKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:37 PM

This is the best suggestion I have read to improve the Temple for all players. Thank You.

The Metaphor :

The party invitation is such a perfect thought.  We get messages for new player requests and free diamonds, perhaps a Invitation to the convention would be a cute idea for time notification.

Your Idea about a countdown clock would be what I think to be the easiest remedy. A small icon/emoji with a countdown clock is genius.

I am enjoying the Moderating, but missing my Pillow. Thanks for the best wishes. 

I agree with TaraBing. What an excellent suggestion! A party invite and convention countdown would give the players something to look forward to.  (party)

f0A0Ck5.png

#23 DildoKing

DildoKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:44 PM

We don't need Negative Nancy.  We need more Positive Paul's

Let's not burn the Temple down before we have a chance  to make it shine. PLEASE, Lets find some good solutions to the issues we see in this new part of the game.

More Conventions is a good suggestion

Please don't take my previous comment as negative. It is an accurate observation. If only one or two studios make it on the board then I feel that the event was a failure. But we still have 3 days for things to change.

I am in agreement with everyone, more conventions is a good suggestion.

I also agree, let's not burn down the Temple yet  :)  I think it has encouraged more game play. I just don't want players to become discouraged by this week's event and not return next week.

Edited by DildoKing, 23 October 2016 - 12:50 PM.

• Maalena likes this

f0A0Ck5.png

#24 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 18:28 PM

because I moderate in another forum, I feel I must mention the 'double-posting' (or in this case- triple...) you can edit all these posts into one during the 30 minute window...

however, you have a point.

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 23 October 2016 - 18:29 PM.

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#25 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:01 AM

I felt that the Conventions were a ridiculous Temple Task and only two of my Studio Members have been playing when a Convention finally came up.

I'm playing every day and I haven't seen any Conventions and I don't think that we will earn any Diamonds this week but it won't be that we don't want to but more that we can't.

You can't earn something out of nothing.

There's no point in Temple Tasks if the task hardly ever occurs. Here's hoping for better tasks in the future.

• ivorbigun likes this

zvQS8q5.png

#26 ivorbigun

ivorbigun

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationuk
  • World:UK2
  • Studio:deep balls 96

Posted 24 October 2016 - 16:00 PM

i see a lot of bias with the conventions. 9pm in texas whatever time zone that is and 3am uk time. apparently there has been one at 4am uk time. some of us work and dont stay playing games till 3 or 4am so someone needs to think what time these stupid conventions are on

• SindyXtreme likes this

#27 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:17 AM

i see a lot of bias with the conventions. 9pm in texas whatever time zone that is and 3am uk time. apparently there has been one at 4am uk time. some of us work and dont stay playing games till 3 or 4am so someone needs to think what time these stupid conventions are on

My thoughts exactly.

zvQS8q5.png

#28 Jesus69

Jesus69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Character:Jesus69
  • Studio:xxxthe7xxx

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:11 AM

I'm playing every day and I haven't seen any Conventions and I don't think that we will earn any Diamonds this week but it won't be that we don't want to but more that we can't.

I use to play like 10 hours a day and until now i saw 0 conventions. It is a bit sad.

Edited by Jesus69, 25 October 2016 - 03:14 AM.

#29 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:44 AM

Moving this to suggestions and discussions.

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#30 DildoKing

DildoKing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 15:09 PM

Have the devs not been monitoring this week's Temple event? I'm very surprised and disappointed that there have not been more conventions.

I'm not trying to be negative but I need to voice my discontent.

• SindyXtreme likes this

f0A0Ck5.png

#31 ivorbigun

ivorbigun

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationuk
  • Studio:deep balls 96

Posted 25 October 2016 - 22:23 PM

i believe there has been 4 conventions so far this week. one of them was at beverly humps which favours players over level 200 and 2 of them were in the early hours for us in the uk. 

apparently conventions happen on the hour or half past the hour i was told. cant see me getting any more points this week. for me real life comes before any game on the internet. like a lot of people are saying, this weeks temple challenge has been a complete waste of time and hopefully them in charge will make it a more fair challenge next time

• DildoKing likes this

#32 Gigi71

Gigi71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 00:47 AM

I think the Temple Run is the best thing since sliced bread. It's great. And it's clear a lot of players are frustrated about this week's challenge. I understand that conventions have always been and always will be just what they are, a thing of chance or luck.
AAAAND!!
I do hope that this will be a lesson learned for the powers that be ... if we ever have to "run" for conventions for the temple, PLEASE let it be done differently or modified somehow.
OOORR
Let's not run for conventions. It seems to have fallen short of the success of the previous two runs. Not nearly as many complaints and more studios involved reaping benefits. Please keep the Temple Run😍 But 💣Kill the conventions in the Temple Run.
I just wanted to add my final 2 cents.

Edited by Gigi71, 26 October 2016 - 00:58 AM.

• DildoKing, SindyXtreme and ivorbigun like this

#33 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:37 AM

I think the Temple Run is the best thing since sliced bread. It's great. And it's clear a lot of players are frustrated about this week's challenge. I understand that conventions have always been and always will be just what they are, a thing of chance or luck.
AAAAND!!
I do hope that this will be a lesson learned for the powers that be ... if we ever have to "run" for conventions for the temple, PLEASE let it be done differently or modified somehow.
OOORR
Let's not run for conventions. It seems to have fallen short of the success of the previous two runs. Not nearly as many complaints and more studios involved reaping benefits. Please keep the Temple Run But Kill the conventions in the Temple Run.
I just wanted to add my final 2 cents.

Okay so this is my final say: Not everyone can play the game 24/7 in the hope of doing a Convention. I play every day but that doesn't mean that the Conventions will come around when I'm logged on so yeah either no Conventions for Temple Tasks or a fair amount for all.

• DildoKing likes this

zvQS8q5.png

#34 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 03:54 AM

Thank you all for sharing your feelings about this weeks temple contest and conventions. I did pass along your feedback and suggestions. :)

• DildoKing likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#35 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:00 AM

One last suggestion (if it's not too late), like most everyone else I didn't much enjoy this week's task since it was so random, but I'm okay with there being some weeks that are easy and some hard, where it's not so much about whether you can beat the other studios as just whether you can get onto the board at all - if it was more like "you have to play really hard this week" instead of just happen to be online at the right moment, that wouldn't be bad just for some variety. However for any 'hard weeks' I think maybe it would be good if the allocation of the lower rewards got changed? At the moment on our server (UK1) there are four studios who've made the Temple this week (and ours isn't going to be the fifth by the looks of things) and the one in 4th place is just going to get the 'last place' reward of 3 studio diamonds etc. That's okay for a busy week when everyone's competing for top spot, but a week like this where it's a battle just to rank that feels a bit unfair to them. Maybe for 'hard challenge' weeks it could be adjusted so that, maybe, places 1-10 get rewards as if there are other studios below them on the table, even if there aren't?

• Becky Lynch and Blackcat like this

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#36 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:04 AM

One last suggestion (if it's not too late)

Not too late at all and thank you.

Please continue to share any suggestions or feedback. :)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#37 DanielaPurple

DanielaPurple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPolombia (AKA Colombia)
  • Character:DanielaPurple
  • Studio:Tragically Malicious

Posted 26 October 2016 - 22:38 PM

The temple tasks its a great idea but need some adjusments. This week only 11 studios in UK2 do the 3000 points mark and its not fair with them. The 11 only will have 3 diamonds and 1 skill point? I think all the rewards must be given and redistributed. BTW mine dont do it so its not our case

#38 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:11 AM

And now it's a party mission.

I thought that being able to earn Diamonds sounded too easy.

This is crap .... Please give us more realistic tasks.

And yes I buy Diamonds but I thought that this would give everyone a chance to earn Diamonds.

Not so easy.

Edited by SindyXtreme, 27 October 2016 - 01:18 AM.

• ivorbigun likes this

zvQS8q5.png

#39 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:33 AM

I think the party mission one will turn out okay, I haven't ever taken notes to check but I feel like I get at least a couple of party tickets per week, and it doesn't matter how tough the party is to get Temple points, so even high level players can just go through Burning Bernie and knock off all 12 missions easy. It'll be a bit of a tense wait for the next party ticket to arrive but they've never seemed as random as conventions, I'm optimistic about our studio making the Temple ranking this time.

• SindyXtreme and Blackcat like this

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#40 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:40 AM

I think the party mission one will turn out okay, I haven't ever taken notes to check but I feel like I get at least a couple of party tickets per week, and it doesn't matter how tough the party is to get Temple points, so even high level players can just go through Burning Bernie and knock off all 12 missions easy. It'll be a bit of a tense wait for the next party ticket to arrive but they've never seemed as random as conventions, I'm optimistic about our studio making the Temple ranking this time.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm that confident

There isn't too many active players in my Studio and that will change as soon as I get stronger and more active members but we'll see.

Edited by SindyXtreme, 27 October 2016 - 01:41 AM.

zvQS8q5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users