• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zevai

Zevai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:39 AM

i realize you want to make money on the whole F2P scene but if you follow f2p then you know anything that can be done with money can be done without... I want to know why my studio members arent allowed to donate EARNED diamonds to the studio .. it says you can only donate BOUGHT ones.. that sounds like a scam to me

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:53 AM

You have to make a purchase to donate diamonds. For example you can buy 500 and only donate 200. You would still have 300 more "earned diamonds" you could donate. Your total amount purchased throughout the game is the maximum amount you can donate. The system doesn't differentiate between earned and purchased but it keeps a running total of your purchase amount for your maxim donations allowed. :)

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#3 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Garm
  • Studio:GString Enterprises

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:07 AM

i realize you want to make money on the whole F2P scene but if you follow f2p then you know anything that can be done with money can be done without... I want to know why my studio members arent allowed to donate EARNED diamonds to the studio .. it says you can only donate BOUGHT ones.. that sounds like a scam to me

With the Temple, it is possible to use Earned Diamonds to improve your Studio so though not a sure thing, there is now 1 way to contribute earned Diamonds for free

• Blackcat likes this

#4 Victoria

Victoria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 18:18 PM

How that works is going to be the determining factor behind continuing or not for me.  Right now, it seems like an okay showing at the Temple can only get you 1-2 improvements worth of studio diamonds (and that's assuming the diamond requirements don't scale, which I'm guessing they do).  One a week is a little too slow IMO.  It would take something like 3 years to get max improvements.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users