Photo

Oh, Please Do Something To Improve Duelling!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ChetKummer

ChetKummer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationWales
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Chet Kummer
  • Studio:Sausage Fest Studios

Posted 05 November 2016 - 18:45 PM

It might just be me, but I'm sick and tired of beating people behind the dumpsters!

Just as an example - I went to the mountains with my friend Trevor (rather hot, actually!). Whilst there, Trev challenged me to prove who was best at snowboarding. How did I prove this?

I kicked his ass in a back alley!

My friend Trevor. My hot friend Trevor! Really?

Please can we have some variety in back drops if nothing else - something appropriate to the career task if nothing else, or the areas - anything!

OooH! (angry) 

• AngelicaSynn and Blackcat like this

#2 elowyn

elowyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:35 AM

i agree, some of the text relating to the tasks make no sense and need a bit of rewording

#3 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:07 AM

The following changes were deployed today (2016-12-06):
• The graphics for duels and mission fights have been updated.

From now on, your stars won't duel each other in a shabby backyard!

Has anyone noticed the difference yet? :blink:

• Becky Lynch and TaraBing like this

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#4 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:20 AM

Not yet, same old shabby dumpsters, etc.  But you know there were some announced changes in the previous version that took some hours before they showed up too.  I was thinking I might see something different for mission fight scenes, but nothing there yet either.

And one other thing...

Unless they changed the sounds again when a Star Level was achieved in Movie Making, that actually occurred in the last version, but was only publicly announced today. 2016-12-06.

-TB (flower)

#5 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Character:ScarletViper
  • Studio:Viper Room

Posted 06 December 2016 - 21:46 PM

So we are suppose to have a nice new background for dueling missions and regular duels. I play on both my phone (when I am busy or not near computer) and on the computer. On my phone I have a nice pretty background nowhere near any dumpsters for both duels and fighting missions, but on my computer nasty dumpster background still. Obviously something went wrong somewhere during their update and it only applied to the mobile version of the game. Hopefully by the time the game refreshes it will be fixed, if not, the developers need to do a minor patch update before 3 weeks from now to fix this issue on the browser.

Edited by ScarletViper, 06 December 2016 - 21:46 PM.

#6 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 06 December 2016 - 23:11 PM

I've got new backgrounds on PC, so it's not just the mobile version - missions and duels for me are now a sexy lounge kind of background. I was thinking maybe it was to do with character level, but ScarletViper you're over lvl 200 right? That must be enough for a new background, so I guess it's working on some PCs but not others. Hopefully it's a quick fix.

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#7 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 06 December 2016 - 23:47 PM

I've got new backgrounds on PC, so it's not just the mobile version - missions and duels for me are now a sexy lounge kind of background. I was thinking maybe it was to do with character level, but ScarletViper you're over lvl 200 right? That must be enough for a new background, so I guess it's working on some PCs but not others. Hopefully it's a quick fix.

It could be cache related.  I had not considered that for those of us playing on PC / browser.

However, I just cleared my cache yet I'm still seeing dumpsters (chrome & firefox).

On the other hand...

I did mean to compliment the ARTISTS of Playata with the previous published build from last week with the inclusion of all the new Holiday Themed Imagery.  Very striking.  From the advent board and icons, to the new paperdoll (actor's) clothing, and the made-over Tellville-winterscape image, etc... all of it, very nicely done.  Those creatives in the art department probably do not hear enough feedback from us players/members on the quality of their art work in general in this game.  Please pass it on.   (stars)

-TB (flower)

#8 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Garm
  • Studio:GString Enterprises

Posted 07 December 2016 - 20:01 PM

I saw new backgrounds as well but I'm level 200+ as well. Came running in here to spread the word but I'm a day late lol

#9 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Garm
  • Studio:GString Enterprises

Posted 07 December 2016 - 20:52 PM

d2e8393df2314df3859d4226269ea7e9.jpg

• TaraBing likes this

#10 ScarletViper

ScarletViper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Character:ScarletViper
  • Studio:Viper Room

Posted 07 December 2016 - 22:21 PM

I finally got new backgrounds on both PC and mobile. Maybe there was a delay for some people but not for others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users