• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • World:UK2
  • Character:VictoryaLofy
  • Studio:Lofy Army

Posted 08 October 2016 - 12:11 PM

Sorry if the post is already up but..

Question with conventions task does game have certain times on different days they are held or is it just pot luck if you  are on ? Please help how its works :)

/Vic

#2 lozenges

lozenges

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 15:16 PM

Conventions in each game locations are held in random days and times. 

But some special conventions during special events will held in Tellville (1st game location)

and can be held twice or three times a day still that during special events [such as Big Bang Empire Game Anniversary festival].

So If you want to participate conventions so much, must to have luck and times to trace for conventions.

Edited by lozenges, 08 October 2016 - 15:16 PM.

• Becky Lynch and Maalena like this

#3 VictoryaLofy

VictoryaLofy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Character:VictoryaLofy
  • Studio:Lofy Army

Posted 08 October 2016 - 22:38 PM

Conventions in each game locations are held in random days and times. 

But some special conventions during special events will held in Tellville (1st game location)

and can be held twice or three times a day still that during special events [such as Big Bang Empire Game Anniversary festival].

So If you want to participate conventions so much, must to have luck and times to trace for conventions.

thank you :)

#4 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Garm
  • Studio:GString Enterprises

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:05 AM

3 conventions in 2 days and all of them Fail? That's no fun especially the long ones. Wasted all my saved up Diamonds on the first one. How do we earn the 'newly released' items if that is the only way to earn many of them?

I have yet to see anything  new in the Shop

Something may be busted?

Edited by Garm, 07 December 2016 - 05:10 AM.

#5 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:29 AM

Wasted all my saved up Diamonds on the first one.

How do we earn the 'newly released' items if that is the only way to earn many of them?

I have yet to see anything  new in the Shop

Diamonds being used on a convention are mostly if not always "wasted" if you'd ask me. I'm sure you could find a better use for them. Failing conventions can also not be blamed on "the game" but only on the inactivity at that time of our fellow players. It's an activity thing. But you can find these outfits quite often in the shop or in item missions. I think only about 2 or 3 items are actually quite hard to find because they can only be found in the shop, which limits the options of course. But by that time you'd already be close to having 20/22 items of the collection, without receiving any further actual reward for those last 2.

• Garm likes this

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#6 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:48 AM

I have yet to see anything in the shop or from an item mission. the diamonds I used were earned because I do not buy anything lol

inactivity on uk1 may be part of the problem but that should be addressed so that it is possible to succeed more often, 3 in a row were fails, The fewer number of players should not change the dynamics of the overall game

Edited by Garm, 07 December 2016 - 06:51 AM.

#7 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:59 AM

I have yet to see anything in the shop or from an item mission.

the diamonds I used were earned because I do not buy anything lol

Then you're just having real bad luck, I'm afraid...

And lol earned or bought, it's still a waste ;)

• TaraBing likes this

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#8 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 07 December 2016 - 15:55 PM

Conventions are by far the biggest time & money (aka diamond) waster in the game, and I speak as one that has "won" one.

And a failed convention (one that doesn't reach threshold) is the ultimate "screw-u" to the players that spent enough diamonds just wanting to be in the TOP 10.

When that happens, only thee TOP player will get something... nobody gets anything else, not even a consolation prize.  No Winning Show, No Top 10 prize, not even a "thanks for playing" message.  Let that hollow feeling consume you with both disgust and rage as you realize what just happened.  It only takes one burn to learn.

I agree with Analis, you would be better off to spend your diamonds elsewhere.  Unless you are buying diamonds on a regular basis, diamonds are hard to come by.  Spend them wisely.

-TB (flower)

PS: If UK1 is slowing down as much as players say it is, wouldn't that threshold on conventions make more players timid to play?

• Garm likes this

#9 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 December 2016 - 19:56 PM

Conventions are by far the biggest time & money (aka diamond) waster in the game, and I speak as one that has "won" one.

And a failed convention (one that doesn't reach threshold) is the ultimate "screw-u" to the players that spent enough diamonds just wanting to be in the TOP 10.

When that happens, only thee TOP player will get something... nobody gets anything else, not even a consolation prize.  No Winning Show, No Top 10 prize, not even a "thanks for playing" message.  Let that hollow feeling consume you with both disgust and rage as you realize what just happened.  It only takes one burn to learn.

I agree with Analis, you would be better off to spend your diamonds elsewhere.  Unless you are buying diamonds on a regular basis, diamonds are hard to come by.  Spend them wisely.

-TB (flower)

PS: If UK1 is slowing down as much as players say it is, wouldn't that threshold on conventions make more players timid to play?

It took me 3 turns but the rest of your post is dead on. I had a bunch of diamonds and was 9th or 10th so I used them to bring me to 4th. I had diamonds galore once I hit level 200 so thought I would spulge and do something different.... a lil reward for myself :P

• TaraBing likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users