54 replies to this topic

#1 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 20:40 PM

I suggest adding an extra step before spending diamonds - like an "Are you sure?" pop-up question.  I have seen this option before in games like the Tapped Out.  I have spent  diamonds on accident just because of an errant touch to my phone's screen.  

While we're on the subject, can you refund the 99 diamonds I mistakenly pushed yesterday?  This was in reference to a party extension.  Also, 99 diamonds to extend a party is way too much.

• FunkBunny, DildoKing, Garm and 7 others like this

#2 EileenFellstein

EileenFellstein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Eileendream
  • Studio:Tura Talura

Posted 27 April 2016 - 22:38 PM

Yes. I was too quick to hit go for a duel the other day so I wasted diamonds on a start now and then facepalmed my head through the wall behind me. A confirm would be nice in most cases.

• DildoKing, TMPsBOOBOO and ivorbigun like this

#3 Evolution

Evolution

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Paige
  • Studio:Little Devils

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:49 AM

I suggest adding an extra step before spending diamonds - like an "Are you sure?" pop-up question.  I have seen this option before in games like the Tapped Out.  I have spent  diamonds on accident just because of an errant touch to my phone's screen.  

While we're on the subject, can you refund the 99 diamonds I mistakenly pushed yesterday?  This was in reference to a party extension.  Also, 99 diamonds to extend a party is way too much.

I can (and will) pass along your suggestion to those able to implement it.  No guarantee that it will happen though.  

As far as the 99 diamonds, your only chance is to file a ticket with support.  There is a link to support in my signature.

• Becky Lynch likes this

Posted Image

Scream for me!!

Spam-Bot Destroyer Level: Expert

Forum Rules Here

Contact Support Here

Team Recruitment Rules Here

#4 Rochu

Rochu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Character:Rochu
  • Studio:Striped Pantsu

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:06 AM

I missclick purchased the "Hide Chest" thingie, (899 diamonds) when it came out, and they refused to help me with it  :|

Confirmation has also been requested multiple times throughout the year I've played and I'm pretty sure its this way on purpose.

• FunkBunny likes this

#5 Navrim

Navrim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:03 AM

I kinda understand you but having to confirm every little thing that I want to do would get pretty annoying very fast.

When there's a new update including new outfits, I tend to refresh the shop very often as well as the film offers.

I'm totally into collecting outfits and that's why I can't resist hunting for them using diamonds for shop and film refreshs.

Actually I am refreshing the shop several 100 times then and it would be so annoying if I had to confirm every shop or film refresh.

Another example:

I want to get that special convention outfit. So what do I do? I'm skipping many convention missions very often.

Having to confirm this everytime would be such a pain.

So I definitely don't want to be forced to confirm every little thing I want to do.

Missclicking is no fun at all, but the only thing you have to do is to be more careful.

On the other side, every player that uses diamonds regularly would be totally annoyed by such a mandatory confirmation.

And this is probably the reason why Playata would never implement such a confirmation button.

The only acceptable way to implement a confirmation function would be if it was optional, for example via the game options.

But a mandatory confirmation for every little thing that costs diamonds would definitly be more annoying then helpful.

• Andrea6969 likes this

#6 Rochu

Rochu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Character:Rochu
  • Studio:Striped Pantsu

Posted 29 April 2016 - 17:28 PM

I feel like something should be stopping you from spending any more money on the game all together xD 

But yea would be nice to be able to toggle these confirmations on and off.

• ivorbigun likes this

#7 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:51 AM

adding the ability to toggle spending confirmations on and off would be an excellent addition to the game...

those who want the added confirmation stage, who would appreciate not accidentally making purchases would be satisfied, and those who want freedom from constant confirmation pop-ups would also be satisfied...

WIN-WIN

Edited by AngelicaSynn, 30 April 2016 - 01:51 AM.

• FunkBunny, TMPsBOOBOO, ivorbigun and 4 others like this

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#8 jasmine45

jasmine45

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 20:15 PM

Have not seen a reply from the admins for a while.  I'll put another two cents in.  I just accidentally spent another 20 diamonds on energy renewal.  

I was considering purchasing some diamonds.  I play this game enough and can justify spending some money on the game.  I will not be spending the money for fear that I will click or touch the wrong spot on my screen again.

• ivorbigun likes this

#9 Maalena

Maalena

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationChain of Craters
  • Character:Maalena
  • Studio:Burning Girls

Posted 04 October 2016 - 03:29 AM

I can submit it as a game suggestion.

Added to the drop down in the  "Game Settings"  dialog box  under "Tools",  would be a good place to put it. Thank you.

• AngelicaSynn and destiny1 like this
Posted Image

#10 bigivor

bigivor

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 17:48 PM

I accidentally spent so many diamonds I am down to 9 and like fuck will I be buying more. if there was that 'are you sure you want to spend x diamonds' I could have been tempted to buy more but them money grabbing bastards wont give us a button. backfired on you now cos ur not getting another penny off me. I would sooner be friends with beckylynch than spend money on this shit.
block me becky I dgaf
  • ivorbigun and Blackcat like this

#11 ivorbigun

ivorbigun

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationuk
  • Studio:deep balls 96

Posted 30 March 2017 - 15:54 PM

they wont be putting a confirmation button anywhere. the amount of money they must make by people accidentally spending diamonds must be huge. yes i did accidentally spend another 20 on a fking duel.....
  • TaraBing likes this

#12 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 30 March 2017 - 17:36 PM

Hi Ivor,

I know this suggestion has been forwarded in the past.  I will re-suggest it again... IN FACT - I just fell victim to this accidental spending of diamonds myself last week. I can't even remember what I was doing, and it always burns when I do it.

Likewise, have you ever accidentally DUEL a friend when you were only checking their STAR page??  So sorry, and so not funny.

If I could post a POLL on these boards, I would ask -

DURING WHAT ACTIVITY DO YOU FIND YOURSELF ACCIDENTALLY SPENDING DIAMONDS?

In lieu of a poll, please reply in kind below, and I will forward the activity counts with the updated suggestion.

Thanks,

-TB (flower)

• Yibbies and destiny1 like this

#13 Yibbies

Yibbies

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Character:Yibbies
  • Studio:Bros & Hoes

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:22 AM

Most of my 'accidental' diamond spending is also from the duels, but I'm not as bothered by it as some other players.. It can be aggravating, I admit, but in all honesty it's only a game..

• TaraBing likes this

#14 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S

Posted 31 March 2017 - 14:10 PM

Most of my 'accidental' diamond spending is also from the duels, but I'm not as bothered by it as some other players.. It can be aggravating, I admit, but in all honesty it's only a game..

I understand that thinking, Yibbies, as well.

We try to maximize everything in the game, but in the end, I settle down and figure we earn quite a few diamonds for free along the way, so... the few diamonds I accidentally use up, don't really amount to much.

-TB (flower)

• Yibbies likes this

#15 SamanthaK

SamanthaK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEindhoven/ The Netherlands
  • Character:Samanthak

Posted 07 April 2017 - 18:57 PM

Yup happened to me a couple of times.

kinda sux when you want to save them up for something cool later on.

• TaraBing likes this

#16 MelisaA

MelisaA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Character:MelisaA
  • Studio:Melisas Lounge

Posted 08 April 2017 - 17:04 PM

When devs? This suggestion is one year old, or devs not reading this forum.

• TaraBing likes this

#17 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S

Posted 08 April 2017 - 19:52 PM

When devs? This suggestion is one year old, or devs not reading this forum.

Hi MelisaA,  I know all suggestions get forwarded to the dev team for consideration, no matter how big or small the suggestion.  And while the communication tends to be one-way, I have seen more than a few suggestions (that came out of the forums) get implemented into the game... so I know they are listening.

This particular suggestion is being re-suggested...

And to the community at large, don't let the lack of implementation stop you from making suggestions. Sometimes the best ideas can come from those actually playing the game, namely the member player community.  Keep those suggestions coming.  (smug)

-TB (flower)

• SamanthaK likes this

#18 ivorbigun

ivorbigun

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:00 PM

its not so bad for some people as we all know some dont actually pay for their diamonds. for those of us who do pay its is bloody annoying

#19 ivorbigun

ivorbigun

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 22 December 2017 - 19:17 PM

just done it again refreshing the shop. accidentally double clicked it so merry xmas devs, enjoy that speck of cocaine i just bought u

#20 BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationThe Isle of drublic
  • Character:BigBadWolf
  • Studio:The Pirate Alliance

Posted 23 December 2017 - 00:08 AM

Perhaps the best solution would be to add a purchase history on diamonds in the account page.

This would list each transaction you have spent diamonds on...

Complete with an UNDO button that goes away if its been utilised to player advantage, or after say a 5 minute period

Eg Couldn't undo buying hunting instinct if you used it to do a mission

that way accidental clicks could be resolved.

things like buying instant finish on a mission could revert the mission back to active timer at the point when finish was clicked provided a new mission had not been started

• TaraBing and ivorbigun like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users