Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 14 March 2016 - 23:52 PM

Hello to you all! Thanks for being a part of this forum and making it so much fun to moderate. I think I can speak for all the moderators and say that we greatly appreciate each one of you and the contribution you make to this community. :)   Our purpose is to answer questions to the best of our ability and keep the forum as organized as possible so that new members can find the help they need when coming to the forum. We also try and contribute to the conversation and help keep our community thriving. 

I know there are times that you may not like a response that you receive from one of us but I ask that you speak to us with the same level of respect that we speak to you with. I have noticed lately there are times that a moderator has responded to something and someone has either responded in a disrespectful way or quoted that moderator and negatively commented about the moderator's statement. It is fine to disagree but please do so respectfully. We are far from perfect. Each of us are players and people just like you and we do this because we love the game and this community. So going forward please speak to us with the same level of respect that we give to you.

Thanks so much,

The Moderating Team

• AngelicaSynn, FunkBunny, Cheyenne and 6 others like this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#2 Shimmer2

Shimmer2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationMauritius
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Shimmer2

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:49 AM

Agree. 

It is the respect and appreciation that keeps me going. Not to forget a very supportive team and funny forum members.  <3

• AngelicaSynn and Becky Lynch like this

#3 BaritoBoy

BaritoBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia
  • World:UK2
  • Character:Baritoboy
  • Studio:Cloud 69

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:57 AM