• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBaltimore MD USA
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Alysisa - US1 Server
  • Studio:HoneyCam - US1 Server

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:17 AM

Reading through the forums I have seen a lot of suggestions for things that would be great for studios. I am curious though, does your studio do anything? Pretty much all we can do in game as a studio is battle other studios, but are there things your studios do to add to the fun and camaraderie?

Alysisa - HoneyCam Studio - US1 Server

#2 Kaitee

Kaitee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Kaitee
  • Studio:GIRLS BRAVO STUDIOS

Posted 14 March 2016 - 23:13 PM

It's not really a gameplay thing but we let each other know when we've voted for a studio member. It's just little "Voted for insert-name-here" "Thanks" exchanges but it makes us feel more part of a team I think. Obviously we're really glad the voting's not completely anonymous anymore (we do now have to go look up which person we just voted for of course, but that only takes a minute so it's okay).

bbe-sig-bgt.png

#3 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 14 March 2016 - 23:36 PM

My studio has a monthly contest which I am not gonna share cause it's my own personal strategy ;) but.....it gets our players more energized and it shows in our stats. So studio leaders could come up with contests or games on their own to make it more engaging for their players. ;) Just an idea.

• AngelicaSynn and Toren like this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#4 BaritoBoy

BaritoBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia
  • Character:Baritoboy
  • Studio:Cloud 69

Posted 20 March 2016 - 03:10 AM

Oh Studios are kinda pointless, unless you want to be in a top studio and say look at me i'm in a top studio. Then again the whole game is kinda pointless really, which is why if you go to some server that's run a while it has no active players. So basically you start the game, see something new in idea/concept, throw a couple 100 at it so you can play it properly, decide it's crap and then leave.

I find Studio membership is too limited - you get to know maybe 5/10 players of the thousands in the game.

There needs to be a way for players to interact through chat on a wider level.

Perhaps an invite other studio to chat session would be better, won't overload the chat server,

will give people a chance to expand who they know in the game.

Fun... Camaraderie.... I have players leaving because the game feels like work to them - where is the fun in that?

What is less fun is this...

4 players in a row who you challenge, all with lower stats by 100+ each stat, and none with refinements, while you have full refinements

challenged each player twice... lost 8 games in a row.

I don't mind playing a game if it makes sense.

q6Kt5lS.png

Have You Eaten a Barito Lately?

#5 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:10 AM

Barito you are the glass is half empty kind of guy aren't you?

Studios have a point, it's called being a team.You accomplish things as a team. I know you feel 30 people just isn't enough and I did pass along your suggestion for an increase but to be honest with you I don't see that happening. Hero Zero is also limited to 20 members per team. 

The game is what you choose to make of it.  Please keep in mind constrictive feedback is welcome but constant complaining about the game is against the forums terms of us.

• Toren likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#6 BaritoBoy

BaritoBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia
  • Character:Baritoboy