32 replies to this topic

#21 Fingerman

Fingerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 16:59 PM

SindyXtreme's original comment mentioned animals. I just saw a game generated title: "Sweaty Women Like Animals". This is the second game generated title that I have come across that has the word "animal". I can see how someone can take this as bestiality, especially by players who might use Google translate. 

EileenFellstein's mention of Grandparents has me thinking that many of the game generated titles could be mistaken for custom made titles. I know I have also seen quite a few grandparent references in the game generated titles. 

We don't really know if some of these titles are custom made or game generated. I would like to use a title "My Sister's Hot Girlfriend", but for Google translators, this might translate to  "My Sister Is Hot Girlfriend". So, what do we do?  

• Becky Lynch and Desired like this

#22 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:47 AM

The previous suggestion was passed along and I will make sure it is done so again this week. I would also recommend opening  a ticket. You have an option to select that you want to criticize something. I would share your feelings on this directly with support as well. I will most definitely pass it along again though.

• Fingerman likes this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#23 jugliquor

jugliquor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • World:UK1
  • Character:Jugliquor
  • Studio:Big Boobs Make Us Squirt

Posted 18 October 2016 - 18:26 PM

New player here. In titles can I use the F word C word, etc ? I have not seen any titles with those.

#24 Maalena

Maalena

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationChain of Craters
  • Character:Maalena
  • Studio:Burning Girls

Posted 18 October 2016 - 19:49 PM

The F word and the C word are allowable per the guidelines.

Guidelines as stated in Game:

Please Note that if your title is inappropriate and violates our guidelines it will be removed from the vote.

This can lead to temporary suspension of your account.  NOT ALLOWED  examples are Titles with direct

or indicated references to: Minorities, Violence without mutual understanding, Sex with Animals, Racism, or

criminally relevant content. The final decision in this regard lies with the support team.

As you can seen certain language is condemned but specific words are not stated as a violation of guidelines.

• DildoKing and SindyXtreme like this
Posted Image

#25 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 18 October 2016 - 23:30 PM

The F word and the C word are allowable per the guidelines.

Guidelines as stated in Game:

Please Note that if your title is inappropriate and violates our guidelines it will be removed from the vote.

This can lead to temporary suspension of your account.  NOT ALLOWED  examples are Titles with direct

or indicated references to: Minorities, Violence without mutual understanding, Sex with Animals, Racism, or

criminally relevant content. The final decision in this regard lies with the support team.

As you can seen certain language is condemned but specific words are not stated as a violation of guidelines.

I think that we should have a say in all film titles including game generated ones.

zvQS8q5.png

#26 Gigi71

Gigi71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 01:28 AM

I am not a fan of criticizing, so I will say this with the kindest possible words. It would be quite refreshing to see new and improved, exciting and sassy, sensual and scandalous new film titles 👍🏻. The current selection leaves me feeling dead and empty inside 😁
  • Becky Lynch and Blackcat like this

#27 Maalena

Maalena

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationChain of Craters
  • Character:Maalena
  • Studio:Burning Girls

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:37 AM

I have submitted it as a suggestion. Player designed titles can be a creative outlet.  ;)

• Becky Lynch likes this
Posted Image

#28 Zed12

Zed12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Zed12
  • Studio:Little Devils

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:52 AM

One peeve of mine is the spelling, LOL

Athletic.....not Atheletic   (lol) 

• Analis likes this

Zed12

Little Devils

#29 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • LocationT3X4S
  • Character:TaraBing
  • Studio:EINTRACHT

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:30 AM

There is also a game-generated title that is still showing up that looks like it was supposed to include YOUR PLAYER'S name, but instead the text-string label is showing up.  This is more of an error, rather than a commentary on content which is what this thread was originally for.

But this tile would say something like:

<NAME>'S Orgy - Full of Closeups

And instead of passing along the player's name in the title, it would literally show the label written out as: <NAME>'S complete with brackets.  It still drives me crazy (a little), when I get one of those.   (silly)

-TB (flower)

• Analis and Blackcat like this

#30 Analis

Analis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Analis
  • Studio:Bros And Hoes

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:24 PM

Hopping on the spellingbandwagon...

- Atheltic is used instead of Athletic.

- Telleville is used instead of Tellville.

There's also no logical difference made between the uses of:

Grandmas and Grandpas vs. Grandma's and Grandpa's, Mommy's vs. Mommies.

Now that my char has been deleted...

I finally am just as relevant to UK2 as Maalena always has been.

#31 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 06 November 2016 - 12:50 PM

The use of the F word or C word can cause you to receive a warning and a forced renaming of your film, if reported. It is to the discretion of Support.   it's all about context. ;) . 

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#32 AngelicaSynn

AngelicaSynn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:22 AM

There is also a game-generated title that is still showing up that looks like it was supposed to include YOUR PLAYER'S name, but instead the text-string label is showing up.  This is more of an error, rather than a commentary on content which is what this thread was originally for.

But this tile would say something like:

<NAME>'S Orgy - Full of Closeups

And instead of passing along the player's name in the title, it would literally show the label written out as: <NAME>'S complete with brackets.  It still drives me crazy (a little), when I get one of those.   (silly)

-TB (flower)

I must say I agree with this... it shouldn't be incredibly difficult for the games software to locate and insert the character nameplate in these instances... while I appreciate the many upgrades / new content that has been applied since I began playing, this particular issue is quite an annoyance to those who make multiple films weekly.

APFXkym.png   

also BenDover on UK2

#33 SindyXtreme

SindyXtreme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSydney
  • Character:SindyXtreme
  • Studio:GoGoDanzin

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:14 AM

Back to my original post. I feel that some references to bestiality and incest in film titles and stories for missions etc should be addressed. I am no prude but some of the titles and mission storylines are really off.

We have to be careful about our film titles being appropriate? What about the generated titles and mission stories?

Don't we have a say about that?   

Edited by SindyXtreme, 14 November 2016 - 04:14 AM.

zvQS8q5.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Films, Missions, Storylines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users