Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • World:UK1
  • Character:FuckBunny

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:20 PM

Hey all... 

Here are some game tips if you want a strong character!  (heart)  (grin)

0. Try to use ALL your Energy every day! You can refill your Energy 4 times each day for a total of 300 Energy. Try to use it all every day for fast improvement. 
(Do NOT use Diamonds to refill Energy!)

1. Use at least the 25% Boosters, and have them always active! 
(Save your Diamonds for 50% Mission and Skill boosters, but NEVER use Diamonds on a Work booster)
xPJuA5W.png

2. Skill points are the most important thing in this game! This is not a game of who has the highest level, but this is a game of who has the most Skill Points! Every day when you finish using your Energy, spend the rest of your Notes on Skill Points.
(You shouldn't use all your Notes on Items or Skill Points before you have bought all your daily Energy refills, otherwise you might run out of Notes to buy more Energy, especially at low levels when you don't get that many Notes from Missions yet.)

3. Trick for HARD (fights) missions: If all your basic stats are even, ungear and only have missiles active. If you have a piece of gear that only raises stamina, wear that, but nothing else! You will win 99% of the time. Same is with boss fights during parties... This only works if basic stats are equal!
(This is yet to be tested... lol)

4. I'd suggest making charisma OR finesse your priority, stamina is less important and strength is the least important. 

4.a. To win duels it is also important to have good refinements. Try to always have refined items equipped. And missiles, because they increase your damage drastically. 

5. Just after you level up, collect your work money. This will reset work pay to the current level you are.

6. Save all the Diamonds you get for future use! The higher level you get, the harder it will be to get free Diamonds from the game!
Spend your Diamonds only on Mission and Skill boosters and missiles (cost 9 diamonds).
OQcSWiS.png

Do NOT use Diamonds to:
-Finish Missions,
I0dNLDO.png

- Buy Hunting Instinct,
fhH8lqv.png

-Sewing Machine & Washing Machine, 
OMZkC0L.png

-To refresh Shop,
lTH6tT6.png

-To refresh Missions. 
HJvc8Lp.png

If you follow these tips, your level and your Items change so often, that it's a complete waste of Diamonds to do any of those things. Unless you can buy Diamonds with real money, choose carefully what you use them on!

8. Hunting Instinct can be replaced. You can calculate that stuff in your head too, or with a calculator if you are feeling lazy. 
1Y7k9hl.png
(Example: A Mission gives you 12,600 notes and 948 EXP and costs 6 Energies. So you divide the rewards by 6. This means that you get 2100 notes and 158 for 1 Energy. Find the one that gives you the most!)

9. If you see a Convention, participate it as many times as you can! This will not reduce your daily Energy, and you will earn a Rare or Epic Item, Experience and Notes when the convention is finished. The more times you participate, the better the reward!

10. Add all your Studio members to your friendlist so you can ask and send Batteries to each other! Batteries will split the waiting time in a Mission in half. You can use 4 Batteries each day. Save them for the longest Missions, or for the Convention to better your rank!
(Battery menu can be found on Mission tab by clicking the Remote Control icon. You can add another player on your friendlist via a player's profile.)

11. How can you earn diamonds IN GAME...
(This will stay a secret of Wet Panties Studio for now...)

Wish you all good luck, and hope these helped! Feel free to share your game tips with us and give your thoughts on these! (grin)  (heart)

MymvfcM.pngWet Panties. For all your fantasies...  ;)

• AngelicaSynn, Fingerman, Cheyenne and 7 others like this

#2 Nympho

Nympho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • World:UK4
  • Character:SugarBabe69
  • Studio:HellDoll Girls Studio

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:37 PM

Ty for this clearly defined post, a real good helper!  (y)

• FunkBunny likes this
Posted Image

#3 Jason777

Jason777

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:Jason777 - UK2 JasonXXX
  • Studio:Abusement park - UK2 TM

Posted 24 February 2016 - 14:47 PM

A really good helping post, wasn't really necessary to promote your own studio at the end so you could stay neutral (just my opinion), but still a great help about the game.  (y)

• SindyXtreme likes this

ePUgNQJ.png

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#4 FunkBunny

FunkBunny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 15:08 PM

Nympho

Happy to help, gurl!  (grin) Thanks for feedback. 

Jason

Oh well... I did ask for opinions, so thanks. But... It was a good opportunity to promote our studio. It's not just mine, there are 20 (and counting) more members.  :) 

Glad you thought it was helpful too.  :)

#5 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:38 AM

This is absolutely awesome! Thank you for taking the time to post this. :)

• AngelicaSynn and FunkBunny like this

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#6 FunkBunny

FunkBunny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 12:20 PM

No worries. Hope it reaches a lot of players.  :)  (inlove)

#7 Garm

Garm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Garm
  • Studio:GString Enterprises

Posted 25 February 2016 - 18:37 PM

hope you don't mind, thought I might add a few of my own if you don't mind?

-If you are seeking to complete specific missions to achieve specific successes, each mission tells you a preview as a clue. I just learned this today lol
-If you buy a diamond pack and spend those diamonds in game, you can donate earned diamonds to the equivalent of what you bought to your studio
-when doing missions and looking for items, click the map after each mission to see if any are available
-Sell missiles when they are nearly used up
-if you have long missions, click the remote to cut the time in half, ask friends for batteries too
-When making a movie, be careful changing the title, each change cost you Diamonds
-Once you are able to, try refine your clothing/weapons once a day until you get a refinement that will help you in battle (the symbols show up under your character stats)
-The best weapons/clothing usually come from doing  Missions and/or Conventions so no need to buy much from the shop?
-To  get the Pokemaster title, there is a flock of very small (4-5 pixels each) that moves across the lower right corner... if you 'shoot them down' (by clicking precisely on each of them) and manage to get them all before they move off-screen, you'll earn your title. If the birds aren't showing up, go to 'account' then enable 'all animations'
-Burning Bernies: Fan base req.= 10,000-500,000-1,000,000
-Flaming Wheels: Fan base= 400,000-800,000-1,600,000
-Whiplash: Fan Base=1,200,000-2,400,000-4,800,000
-In later levels, you can save your notes and spend them all at once to get accomplishments achieved a bit faster (try saving say 5 mil then get your 3 mil, 4 mil and 5 mil all at one go for example)

below is Posted from someone?(moderator, please post the credit to original author if known here) else

Shopping Frenzy Rewards:

100 notes--> Item
500 notes-->  3 SPs
1,000 notes-->  20 Diamonds
2,500 notes-->  Item
5,000 notes-->  40 Diamonds
7,500 notes-->  6 SPs
10,000 notes-->  50 Diamonds
25,000 notes-->  Item
50,000 notes-->  6 SPs
75,000 notes-->  40 Diamonds
100,000 notes-->  6 SPs
250,000 notes-->  Item
500,000 notes-->  60 Diamonds
1,000,000 notes-->  Item
2,000,000 notes-->  40 Diamonds
3,000,000 notes-->  Item
4,000,000 notes-->  80 Diamonds
5,000,000 notes-->  9 SPs
7,500,000 notes-->  Item
10,000,000 notes-->  9 SPs
15,000,000 notes-->  80 Diamonds

oh yeah, do not contact me Garm and do not apply to join my studio GString Enterprises :P

Edited by Garm, 25 February 2016 - 18:40 PM.

• AngelicaSynn, FunkBunny, Becky Lynch and 2 others like this

#8 FunkBunny

FunkBunny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 14:11 PM

Thanks Garm, don't mind of course!  (grin) Those are some more great tips. (inlove)

-Sell missiles when they are nearly used up

Hahah! I do that!  (lol)

• Shimmer2 likes this

#9 Shimmer2

Shimmer2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • LocationMauritius
  • Character:Shimmer2

Posted 26 February 2016 - 14:59 PM

I do that too to get some notes when I'm broke. :D

• FunkBunny likes this

#10 FunkBunny

FunkBunny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 20:46 PM

Tip for doing the 15million notes success: Do it when you're level 150 and above.  (grin)

#11 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • World:UK2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Champagne Room

Posted 11 March 2016 - 03:48 AM

Tip for doing the 15million notes success: Do it when you're level 150 and above.  (grin)

I'd suggest waiting until level 200 or higher.

Posted Image

Straight Fire!!

#12 FunkBunny

FunkBunny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 11:14 AM

Yes. Higher the level, easier to collect.
  • Becky Lynch likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users